TITLE I LITERACY AND LANGUAGE INTERVENTION SPECIALIST – DICKENS ES – ( 2300029J )
Education, Training, and Experience
1. High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., General Educational
Development (GED), foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Minimum of 48 hours credit hours from a regionally accredited college or
university or a passing score on the Educational Testing Service (ETS) para-pro
3. Six (6) months experience working with students in a literacy program focused on
language acquisition, reading, and/or writing.
Licenses and Certifications
Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/Automated External Defibrillator
(AED) certificate from the American. Heart Association, American Red Cross, or
other similar organization. Certification must be maintained for the duration of the
assignment. Certification training must be in-person and include a hands-on
component. Online courses will not be accepted. A copy of the front and back of the
CPR/AED certificate must be uploaded into the application.
1. Foreign Language (bilingual programs).
2. Two (2) years professional experience tutoring students in small literacy/language
**Primary Location** : NORTH LAS VEGAS
**Work Locations** :
DICKENS, D. L. DUSTY ES
5550 MILAN PEAK STREET
NORTH LAS VEGAS 89081
**Job** : Para-Professional/Aides/Assistants
**Organization** : Clark County School District
: Day Job
**Job Posting** : Feb 15, 2023, 4:30:19 PM
**Unposting Date** : Feb 23, 2023, 1:59:00 AM
**Location Title Tier Year:** : 0375-2023-2024-Title I ES-Tier I – Dickens, Dusty ES
**Req ID:** 2300029J
Clark County School District (CCSD) is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities