Title I – Literacy and Language Intervention Specialist- Craig ES – ( 230001WA )
**Education, Training, and Experience**
1. High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., General Educational Development (GED), foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Minimum of 48 hours credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university or a passing score on the Educational Testing Service (ETS) para-pro assessment.
3. Six (6) months experience working with students in a literacy program focused on language acquisition, reading, and/or writing.
**Licenses and Certifications**
Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certificate from the American. Heart Association, American Red Cross, or other similar organization. Certification must be maintained for the duration of the assignment. Certification training must be in-person and include a hands-on component. Online courses will not be accepted. A copy of the front and back of the CPR/AED certificate must be uploaded into the application.
1. Foreign Language (bilingual programs).
2. Two (2) years professional experience tutoring students in small literacy/language groups.
**Document(s) Required at Time of Application**
1. High school transcript or other equivalent (i.e., GED, foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. College transcript(s), if applicable or copy of passing score on the ETS para-pro assessment.
3. Current Cardo-Pulmonary Resuscitation/Automatic External Defibrillator certificate as indicated above. A copy of the front and back of the CPR/AED certificate must be uploaded into the application.
4. Specific documented evidence of training and experience to satisfy qualifications.
Ensure that you have attached the required documents listed in the job description and completed the full seven year job description, including periods of unemployment, in the “Experience and Credential” section of the application
**Primary Location** : NORTH LAS VEGAS
**Work Locations** :
CRAIG, LOIS ES
2637 EAST GOWAN ROAD
NORTH LAS VEGAS 89030
**Job** : Para-Professional/Aides/Assistants
**Organization** : Clark County School District
: Day Job
**Job Posting** : Feb 15, 2023, 2:22:59 PM
**Unposting Date** : Feb 21, 2023, 1:59:00 AM
**Req ID:** 230001WA
Clark County School District (CCSD) is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities