Title I – Instructional Assistant III – (School Wide)- Toland ES – ( 23000200 )
**Please ensure that you have read the job description for the position. Required documents for the job, which you are applying, must be attached at the time of application, in order to be considered** **.**
Education, Training, and Experience:
1. High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., General Educational Development (GED), foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Minimum of 48 credit hours from an accredited college or university or a passing score on the Educational Testing Service (ETS) para-pro assessment.
3. Experience working with children.
**Licenses and Certificates:**
Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certificate from the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, or other similar organization. Certification must be maintained for the duration of the assignment. Certification training must be in-person and include a hands-on component. Online courses will not be accepted.
**DOCUMENT(S) REQUIRED AT TIME OF APPLICATION:**
1. High school transcript or other equivalent (i.e., GED, foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. College transcript(s), if applicable.
3. Current Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation/Automatic External Defibrillator certificate as indicated above.
4. Specific documented evidence of training and experience to satisfy qualifications.
**Primary Location** : LAS VEGAS
**Work Locations** :
TOLAND, HELEN ANDERSON INT ACD
1735 D STREET
LAS VEGAS 89106
**Job** : Para-Professional/Aides/Assistants
**Organization** : Clark County School District
: Day Job
**Job Posting** : Feb 16, 2023, 4:41:51 PM
**Unposting Date** : Feb 22, 2023, 7:59:00 AM
**Location Title Tier Year:** : 0315-2023-2024-Title I ES-Tier I – Toland, Helen Anderson International Academy
**Req ID:** 23000200
Clark County School District (CCSD) is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities