Food Service Worker Floater – ( 2300022O )
Please review job description below for document(s) required
Please ensure that you complete the entire three (3) year work history in the “Experience and Credentials” section of your application, including periods of unemployment, schooling and volunteer work.
Please ensure that you have read the job description for the position. Required documents for the job which you are applying, must be attached at the time of application, in order to be considered.
**Months** : 9 **Hours: 4.1**
Licenses and Certificates:
1. Current Southern Nevada Health District Food Handler Safety Training Card at time of application, and must be
maintained for the duration of the assignment.
**_NOTE:_** Individuals hired as either a substitute or regular-status food service worker may not promote, demote, or move
laterally from the hired position unless he or she earns a high school diploma
**DOCUMENT(S) REQUIRED AT TIME OF APPLICATION:**
1. Current copy of Southern Nevada Health District Food Handler Safety Training Card.
2. Specific documented evidence of training and experience to satisfy qualifications.
* Please note that if required documents are not attached your application may not be processed
* **Primary Location** : LAS VEGAS
**Work Locations** :
WASDEN, HOWARD ES
2831 PALOMINO LANE
LAS VEGAS 89107
**Job** : Food Service
**Organization** : Clark County School District
**Schedule** : Regular
**Shift** : Standard
**Employee Status** : Entry Level
**Job Type** : Part-time
**Job Level** : Day Job
**Job Posting** : Feb 13, 2023, 8:21:58 AM
**Unposting Date** : Feb 24, 2023, 11:59:00 PM
**Location Title Tier Year:** : 0423-2022-2023-Title I Yes-Tier I – WASDEN, HOWARD ES
**Req ID:** 2300022O
Clark County School District (CCSD) is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities