CLERK TYPIST I – VALLEY HS – ( 230002A6 )
**Position: Clerk Typist I position for the current 2022-2023 school year.**
**Education, Training, and Experience**
1. High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., General Educational Development (GED), foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Six (6) months of clerical experience; or,
Verified keyboarding/typing score of 35 words per minute net.
KEYBOARDING/TYPING CERTIFICATION MUST FOLLOW SPECIFIC GUIDELINES IN ORDER FOR YOUR APPLICATION OR QUALIFIED SELECTION POOL (QSP) PLACEMENT TO BE CONSIDERED BY THE CLARK COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT: http://ccsd.net/employees/resources/pdf/typing_certification_guidelines.pdf
**Licenses and Certifications**
**Document(s) Required at Time of Application**
1. High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., GED, foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Verified keyboarding/typing score of 35 words per minute net, if applicable.
3. Specific documented evidence of training and experience to satisfy qualifications, if applicable.
Ensure that you have attached the required documents listed in the job description and completed the full three year work history, including periods of unemployment, in the “Experience and Credential” section of the application
**Primary Location** : LAS VEGAS
**Work Locations** :
2839 SOUTH BURNHAM AVE
LAS VEGAS 89169
**Job** : Adminstrative/Clerical Secretary
**Organization** : Clark County School District
: Day Job
**Job Posting** : Feb 15, 2023, 9:55:39 AM
**Unposting Date** : Feb 22, 2023, 1:59:00 AM
**Location Title Tier Year:** : 0552-2022-2023-Title I Yes-Tier I – VALLEY HS
**Req ID:** 230002A6
Clark County School District (CCSD) is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities