Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: **_To Entertain The Human Race_** _._
**Primary Purpose:** It is the primary responsibility of the Casino VIP Supervisor to facilitate the daily operation of the Casino Services department and provide additional support as required to the VIP services team. Specific functions and responsibilities include providing leadership direction, motivation, training, and enthusiasm for the Casino VIP services team to drive excellence in guest satisfaction. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and company policies, practices, and procedures.
**Principle Duties and Responsibilities:**
– Provide support to Casino Marketing Operations and Executives to drive optimal customer experience and team alignment. Supervise and drive the casino customer experience by ensuring resolution of all guest inquiries and concerns, including resolution of escalated and complex inquiries, questions, and challenges from internal and external clients.
– Produce various reports, analysis, and recommendations to guide the Casino Marketing leadership teams. Actively manages all casino rooms/suites/luxury suite product and maintains constant communication with Revenue Management to lead decisions on forecasting casino rooms and inventory control.
– Provide information, support, and personalized service to all hotel services, entertainment options, local attractions and activities to promptly respond to casino guest or executive inquiries utilizing a “one call resolution” mentality.
– Maintains constant communication with Hotel front desk operations, VIP services, M Life team, and other departments as needed to maintain aligned and superior guest service.
– Facilitate all Casino Marketing Revisions and Traces for the team, and all event posting and outside show reservations; Research and resolve casino skilled accounts and express comp exceptions.
– Input room reservations and creation of guest itineraries for all Casino Guests and Hotel Executives as requested to include Limo, Dining, Show, Events, Golf, and other special requests as required; Posts high end complimentaries to guest comp revenue accounts such as Aviation charges and billback tickets to these events to ensure accounts are aligned with gaming activity.
– Order supplies for the department as necessary
– Perform other job-related duties as requested.
– Two (2) years of Front Desk, VIP Services, Casino Marketing, or high-volume customer service experience.
– High School Diploma or equivalent
– Supervisory experience over a department, system, budget, or project which demonstrates the ability to be responsible for and owning a process.
– Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience in the hospitality industry.
– Previous experience with developing procedures and conflict resolution processes.
– Previous experience working in a hospitality/resort setting
MGM Resorts International is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, MGM Resorts International will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
MGM Resorts International believes in providing opportunity for every employee to grow, develop and succeed in a work environment where you can be your best. We encourage you to explore our job opportunities. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact our Corporate Diversity and Disability Outreach department at 1-844-247-0370 or email email@example.com