Campus Security Monitor – Saville MS – ( 2300020D )
Click on the link to view the job description.
Please ensure that you complete the required employment history in the “Employment History/Experience and Credentials” section of your application, including periods of unemployment, schooling and volunteer work.
Please ensure that you have read the job description for the position. Required documents for the job which you are applying must be attached to your application.
**Education, Training, and Experience**
1. High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., General Education Development (GED), foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Experience working with children and youth.
3. Successful completion of Clark County School District Campus Security Monitor training, which includes the online modules, a physical agility test, and any tests administered during the full day defensive tactics training. Training must be successfully completed prior to the start date in the position.
**Licenses and Certifications**
1. Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certificate from the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, or other similar organization. Certification must be maintained for the duration of the assignment. Certification training must be in person and include a hands-on component. Online courses will not be accepted. A copy of the front and back of the CPR/AED certification must be uploaded into the application.
2. Current Clark County School District Campus Security Monitor certificate. Must be maintained for the duration of the assignment.
**Document(s) Required at Time of Application**
1. High school transcript or other equivalent (i.e., GED, foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Successful completion of the District’s Campus Security Monitor Training. Training must be successfully completed prior to the start date in the position.
3. Current CPR/AED certificate as indicated above. A copy of the front and back of the CPR/AED certification must be uploaded into the application.
4. Specific documented evidence of training and experience to satisfy qualifications.
**Primary Location** : LAS VEGAS
**Work Locations** :
SAVILLE, ANTHONY MS
8101 NORTH TORREY PINES DRIVE
LAS VEGAS 89131
**Job** : Para-Professional/Aides/Assistants
**Organization** : Clark County School District
: Day Job
**Job Posting** : Feb 15, 2023, 12:25:37 PM
**Unposting Date** : Feb 20, 2023, 11:59:00 PM
**Req ID:** 2300020D
Clark County School District (CCSD) is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities